Full time, permanent
37.5 hours per week
£22,000 per annum
Closing date: June 8
Halifax Opportunities trust are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic team member, committed to supporting vulnerable and excluded families.
You will be required to carry out a range of teaching and assessment duties in relation to the delivery and administration of work-based learning opportunities.
To ensure that all activities including recruitment, assessments, monitoring and recording are carried out in accordance with regulatory requirements.
You will need:
- Experience of delivering accredited childcare qualifications including Apprenticeships
- Assessor award or equivalent
- Up-to-date knowledge of the nationally recognised childcare qualification framework
- Ability to carry out detailed administrative tasks and data analysis to a high standard
- Able to enthuse and communicate well with young people and adults who may experience barriers to learning
- Recent experience of working and/or managing within the childcare or teaching sector
- Ability to drive and have use of a car with business insurance.
We offer opportunities for ongoing professional development and further training.
For an informal discussion regarding the post, contact Julie Jones on 01422 347392
To apply, downloads an application pack https://regen.org.uk/jobs/assessor-tutor-central-halifax/