Child-friendly monthly market of independent food pop-ups, ale, cocktails, live music and DJs.
Curated by Leeds Indie Food, Chow Down will bring a dozen of the very best street food pop-ups in Yorkshire to Halifax for summer weekends of foodie fun through June, July, August and September.
As well as stalls, Chow Down will feature:
• A Yorkshire farmers and produce market
• &/Or Emporium – curated arts, crafts, print and plant stalls
• A central bar – the craft beer and ale tent – showcasing the best and most exciting local and national breweries
• A cocktail, prosecco and wine bar DJs and live bands covering the genres – everything from brass bands to acoustic sessions
• Communal outside dining space
Friday, June 29: 4pm-10pm
Saturday, June 30: 11am-10pm
Sunday, July 1: 11am-10pm